Bizzarrini GT 5300 Racing Wallpaper


    Pebble Beach Winning Bizzarrini GT 5300

    Two Iso Rivolta GTs Surround a Bizzarrini GT 5300
    Iso Rivolta GT


    Iso Grifo Series 1

    The pictures here are from 2008 when I took my Bizzarrini GT 5300 all the way down the California coast.


    These pictures below are of my silver Bizzarrini being prepped for a video shoot for the TV show "My Classic Car With Dennis Gage" on Speed Channel.







    More Makeup?

    I plan to attend this year but without a car. If you are in the area stop by - there will be a few Iso and Bizzarrini cars there plus a lot of other cool cars as well.

    Dennis Gage On The Right and Me On The Left Getting Ready For The Video

    Please share your comments with me and other readers.

    Click on the images for a larger view.


    Source URL: https://zinarala.blogspot.com/2011/10/bizzarrini-gt-5300-racing-wallpaper.html
    Visit New Car Modification for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment